Friday 10 May 2013

After a little rest...

..and the splurge of writing (splurge should be the official collective noun of writing. For writers I would suggest "blurb") in April for National Poetry Writing Month, I'm back.

The normal routine of schools visits, libraries etc has resumed. I had a lovely time talking about myself and my work and it was a pleasure to meet other writers.

I'm leading a poetry walk this weekend, and next week sees me in full ceremonial duty as the Mayoral year ends for Cllr Morris and starts for Cllr Brian White.

So here is a little poem about our capricious British weather.

The weather is back to miserable
Rain and wind make an awful blend
I hope you enjoyed the summer
(Those 2 warm days we had last weekend)!

Keep writin' and recitin'

Mark x

No comments:

Post a Comment